A successful firm of chartered surveyors have recently instructed Beach Baker to recruit an additional Building Surveyor within their busy office. This company established 20-years ago, pride themselves on being a traditional firm of surveyors and have an excellent reputation in the local area. A lot of their work is from repeat business in the residential, commercial and education sectors but principally working with listed buildings.
The role will predominantly involve Residential Building Surveys and inspections of domestic property though other activities will include:
- Preparing specifications for and administering repair and refurbishment contracts;
- Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations;
- Advising clients on regulatory compliance with regards to Building Regulations, CDM Regulations and Party Wall;
- Insurance Reinstatement Cost Assessments;
- Working as part of a project team;
The hiring manager is looking for someone ideally MRICS or AssocRICS with experience carrying out residential building surveys with a wide range of experience of structural and building defects.
The role is for a 6-month fixed term contract with the strong possibility of this being extended or becoming permanent.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 0117 925 6401 or alternatively send your CV directly to [email protected], and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.
Job Reference: MJC888163/
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 6-months
Job Start Date: