This firm pride themselves on their systematic approach, allowing them to be one of the leading construction consultancies in Gloucestershire. Due to growth (10% over the past two years), the company are keen to recruit a Building Surveyor with project management experience, to handle a diverse range of interesting projects.
The successful candidate will provide a full range of building services to public and private sector clients, including pre-acquisition surveys through to completion of complex refurbishments, extensions and new build projects. Consequently, you must be confident shaping challenging projects from initial client briefing through to project design, preparation and site supervision. You must be analytical and client-facing.
- MRICS or a least 12-months APC experience
- Experience working for a consultancy/client-side organisation
- Experience working on projects
- Ambitious, confident and direct
Why work for this company?
- Flexible working hours policy which makes it convenient for people with young families (schools runs, etc) and outside of work interests
- Private parking
- Flat management structure, friendly office atmosphere
- Traditional surveying firm
- Great city centre office location
- Expanding business, therefore excellent progression opportunities
- You will be working for a company with a great reputation in and around the area
In addition to the above benefits, on offer is a competitive basic salary (dependent on experience) plus car allowance, pension, life cover (x4 basic salary) and incentivised personal bonus.
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please email your CV to [email protected]
Job Reference: MC887456
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: