Would you like to work on listed building projects in the Cotswolds? Do you want to work for a small independent practice?
A successful firm of chartered surveyors in the Cotswolds have recently instructed Beach Baker to recruit an additional Building Surveyor within their busy office. This company, established 20-years ago, pride themselves on being a traditional firm of surveyors and have an excellent reputation in the local area. A lot of their work is from repeat business in the residential, commercial and education sectors but principally working with listed buildings.
The role will predominantly involve Building Surveys and inspections of domestic property though other activities will include:
- Preparing specifications for and administering repair and refurbishment contracts;
- Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations;
- Advising clients on regulatory compliance with regards to Building Regulations, CDM Regulations and Party Wall;
- Insurance Reinstatement Cost Assessments;
- Working as part of a project team;
The hiring manager is ideally looking for someone MRICS, however experienced candidates who are not chartered will also be considered.
On offer is a competitive salary and pension scheme.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson.
Job Reference: MC887601
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: