Our client, an national Property consultancy, is currently seeking an experienced Building Manager to take ownership of an approx. 180,000sq ft commercial, multi-tenanted building in central Bristol.
- Maintain and promote the client’s property in a cost effective manner
- Ensure compliance with all H&S regulations and legal requirements
- Prepare and monitor a service charge budget
- Manage and monitor contractor performance
- Conduct regular tenant meetings and maintain strong relationships
- Oversee client refurbishment projects
- Manage all planned and reactive management
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a single site Building Manager for a similar size building. You will have a strong knowledge of setting and managing service charge budgets with excellent customer services skills. Current H&S legislation knowledge is essential, as is the proven ability to manage on-site contractors. Culturally, my client is seeking a candidate with excellent presentation skills and a confident character.
To apply for this role please contact Belinda Sheridan on 0207 7345853 or email your CV to [email protected]
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
Job Reference: BM/W887943
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: