A leading property consultancy has instructed Beach Baker to source a new member of the Retail Property & Asset Management team. This opportunity will involve the management of retail portfolio and mainly include shopping centres and retail/leisure parks located throughout the South West of England.
Duties and responsibilities will predominantly involve day to day retail asset and property management and will include:
* Reporting to and working with clients on tenure and physical improvements to properties.
* Dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alter.
* Ensuring tenants’ compliance with lease obligations in relation to use and maintenance obligations.
* Identifying shopping centre income/commercialisation and asset management opportunities for clients.
* Preparation and administration of service charge expenditure.
* Support and assistance to clients in connection with value enhancement opportunities including rent review, letting and lease renewal programmes etc.
On offer will be a competitive package comprising of salary, car allowance, bonus, private health care, pension and other flexible benefits. For more information please call Rupert Stuart-Baker in Bristol on 0117 925 6401, or email [email protected] directly.
Job Reference: RSB/887875/20
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + car,pension,bonus,benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: