This renowned investment company are looking for an Associate level Commercial Asset Manager to join their team and work strategically across a European portfolio with strong investment exposure. The role will require the successful candidate to have solid, demonstrable asset and investment management experience within Europe along with an analytical mindset. 6/7 years+ PQE is required and the successful candidate will be responsible for the optimization of the portfolio of direct real estate investments. A second European language is preferable but not a necessity.
- Ensuring the performance of the property portfolio through asset management initiatives, maintenance budget monitoring and implementation of policy.
- Managing the quarterly valuation process.
- Supporting the overall Portfolio / Fund manager.
- On boarding of the newly acquired assets to comply with the company’s processes
- Reporting internally and presenting to the fund investors.
- Please contact me for more details
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you possess the relevant experience, then please email your CV to:
Dan Kavanagh – Principal Consultant
Beach Baker Recruitment
Job Reference: DK/887323
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP