Would you like to be part of one of the biggest building surveying teams in the South West?
Are you struggling to get the right APC support or training?
Do you want to join a young and social office?
A well-known property consultancy with offices across the South West and London are looking for an Assistant or Recently Chartered individual to further strengthen their building surveying services. This company have been operating for over 50-years’ and mainly work in the Education, Housing and Commercial sectors (80% project work).
Why work for this practice?
- Lots of investment in career progression
- Excellent spread of work and not pigeon hold in to one sector
- Very social organisation with a football and cricket team
- Excellent APC support – diary reviewed every three-months’
- Three APC assessors in the business
- The directors started as graduates
The role offers a competitive salary including car allowance (when chartered), 25 days annual leave, 4% pension, life assurance, private medical (when chartered), free car parking, CPD training, 5 days’ study leave toward APC training, discretionary bonus, plus more.
To apply for this please email your CV to [email protected]
Job Reference: MJC887900
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: