Would you like to work in a consultancy which provides APC support? Do you want to be part of a supportive team environment?
Beach Baker are working with a well-known consultancy in central Nottingham who would like to add an Assistant Building Surveyor to their growing team. The successful candidate will assist in servicing the current workload and receive all of the necessary support to become MRICS.
You must have:
- A RICS-accredited degree in Building Surveying
- Minimum of 6 months’ experience in a consultancy environment
- Be driven and motivated to succeed in a fast-paced professional environment
- Client-facing and excellent communication skills
- Clean driving license
Role responsibilities will include:
- The full range of building surveying, including schedules of condition and dilapidations
- Project Management / Contract Administration
- Exposure to a variety of sectors ranging from commercial to public-sector and retail
Basic salary of between £24,000 – £30,000, depending on experience, plus a range of other benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension scheme, life assurance and extensive APC support.
This multi-disciplinary firm are renowned for being top employers in the industry, providing a collaborative and supportive atmosphere and training programmes which enable their employees to reach their full potential.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Katrina Wheadon on 0121 752 1656 or email an up to date CV to [email protected].
Job Reference: KW/8879391
Salary: £20000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: