An opportunity has arisen at a leading international real estate business for an organised, detail orientated Admin Assistant to join the team in the Bristol office. The main purpose of the role will be to provide an efficient and proactive admin support service to the four fee earners within the Residential Development Sales team.
- Audio/copy typing of marketing reports, general correspondence, brochure details etc.
- Diary management – travel arrangements.
- Booking viewings.
- Booking advertising in National and Local publications.
- Checking local press for cuttings of our developments.
- Payroll; commission, timesheets, expenses and holiday.
- Invoicing and handling accounts queries, management of disbursements.
- Maintaining database; adding and updating applicants, producing property lists, HTML’s, updating and adding new developments to the website and portals.
- Open new job files and maintain accurate documentation on file throughout the job.
- Compliance; ensuring all files are compliant with signed terms of business etc.
- General office administration including filing, updating brochure displays in Residential offices, updating price lists, binding, post, photocopying, brochure mail outs.
- Reception cover.
- Excellent administration and time management skills.
- IT skills – Microsoft Office, databases, Outlook.
- Accurate typing skills essential – at least 60wpm.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexibly.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience that would make you an ideal candidate and can boast good typing speed and a high degree of accuracy, please get in touch for immediate consideration.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Jon Jay. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 925 6401 or alternatively email your CV directly to [email protected] and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk We aim to get back to all applications, however; if you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
Job Reference: 885426
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: