SIOR Europe has just welcomed its latest intake of members as part of the organisation’s strategic focus on growing its international footprint.
Since September, the European Regional Chapter has welcomed eleven new members:
- William Beauclerk, joint managing director at BG Carre/CORFAC International in France.
- Chris Donabie, an industrial agency specialist from Naylors Gavin Black, based in the UK.
- Brian Gaffney, an office agency specialist and divisional director at Murphy Mulhall in Ireland.
- Andrew Halfacre, an agency head and director at Flude Commercial in the UK.
- Dieter Hoffmann, co-founder and CEO of Berendes & Hoffmann Immobilien in Germany.
- Fergus Laird, head of investment at Naylors Gavin Black in the UK.
- Peter Mahony, CEO of CC Property in Denmark.
- Mark Minchell, an industrial agency director at Flude Commercial in the UK.
- Hans Del Pederson, managing director of NAI Denmark.
- Alain Podvin, partner at Podrock Asset Management in France.
- Jackie Wild, CEO of TSL Projects in the UK.
Paul McDowell, president of SIOR Europe, said: “This latest set of new members demonstrate the broad geographical reach and the quality of personnel now active across the European regional Chapter, which continues to go from strength to strength.
This recent surge in membership is the result of the continued work of our executive team and support from our colleagues in the US, who have mandated us to increase our European footprint. Over the past months we will have hosted events in France, Germany and the UK in order to further engage with our target markets and prospective new members.”
There is also a strong pipeline of membership applications awaiting approval with more members likely to come on board early in the new year.
SIOR has some 3,300 members worldwide collectively responsible for over $12bn in transactions annually. In recognition of real estate’s increasing global diversity, SIOR is implementing an international growth strategy to increase representation in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Another key component of the organisation’s European growth will be the SIOR European Conference, being held in Dublin in July 2020.