Would you like to join an expanding award winning multi office and disciplinary Midlands Property Consultancy?
For a second year running FHP Property Consultants have triumphed as the most active agent across the East Midlands for 2018. Building on this strength in the East Midlands with offices in Nottingham and Derby they have now opened a West Midlands office in Birmingham.
FHP are looking to appoint a qualified MRICS Property Management Surveyor to join their Commercial Property Management team and help with the management of a rapidly expanding property management portfolio across the Midlands.
Are you looking for an excellent and exciting opportunity to progress your surveying skills in a busy and diverse role?
If you have a proven track record of managing a variety of commercial property types for different clients, including experience of preparing and administrating service charge budgets and reconciliations, and good knowledge of Landlord & Tenant matters then this could be your future role!
You should be an excellent communicator who can manage their own busy workload and connect with people at all levels.
- Direct reporting at client level on property & leasehold issues.
- Active asset management of clients property interests.
- Administrating and reporting service charge and financial expenditure budgets
- Overseeing our FM team in the management of contractors and third-party suppliers on the portfolio.
- Updating and use of Property Management software to deliver clients targets.
- Responsibility for Health & safety and statutory compliance matters on your portfolio.
- Overseeing maintenance issues and carrying out regular property inspections.
- Regular communications with both landlords and tenants.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am — 5.30pm
Salary: An excellent salary on offer dependent on experience
Apply details: Please contact Rob Spencer – Director with CV and covering letter
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 0115 950 7577
At FHP, we’re always on the look out for driven, ambitious individuals to join our team and strengthen our reputation. If you’re an expert in your particular property field or believe you have the potential to become so, we’d like to hear from you – visit www.fhp.co.uk