Bellahouston Business centre now close to capacity

150

Bellahouston Business Centre, formerly Bellahouston Academy, where generations of Glaswegians were educated, is close to full capacity following an extensive marketing campaign by DM Hall, one of Scotland’s leading independent firms of Chartered Surveyors.

The Grade B listed Bellahouston Business Centre, which sits back from Paisley Road West on the south side of Glasgow, opened in January 2016 following extensive refurbishment throughout to high spec office accommodation.

Letting agent, Michael Macleod of DM Hall said: “We have been impressed at how quickly the Bellahouston Business Centre has been all but filled-up. We have let out all but six of the 27 office suites so far, with eight of these being taken up since the start of this year.”

Accommodation is available for lease as a whole or in individual suites ranging from 401 to 658 square feet with a minimum rental term of twelve months. Suites can be combined to satisfy larger space requirements.

Visitors are greeted at a staffed reception desk, which is set in a central atrium. In total 27 office suites are situated on two floors around the perimeter of the central atrium. Meeting rooms are available on request and there is extensive car parking for tenants and visitors.

Bellahouston Academy was designed by Glasgow architect, Robert Balde and opened, initially as a private school, in 1876. In 1962 it was replaced by a new school building in Gower Terrace but continued as an annexe until it was finally closed in 2009.