Nimbus Maps is igniting the property industry with their suite of highly innovative and exciting software tools. Due to rapid expansion, we have a superb opportunity for a forward-thinking Business Development Manager who has a passion for and in-depth knowledge of the property industry.
Based out of the Warwick Innovation Centre, or from home but with regular office access, this role is not for the feint-hearted. It’s a fast-past, results-based role that requires an individual with the tools to balance a consultative, supportive approach to onboarding new customers yet can close a deal at the earliest opportunity. It’s very much a solution sell; understanding the industry, its pain points and its people are key leverages in the process. Vital is understanding we want long term customers, not churn and burn – it’s not our business’ culture.
We have an in-house marketing team who will support the lead generation process with multiple marketing campaigns, though this role will proactively input into the process and help define and shape the lead journey.
The perfect candidate will be fresh for success but bring integrity and authority to this role and make it their own. Here at Nimbus we believe that hard work and results should be rewarded; this role has an uncapped commission structure and has huge scope due to this sector’s rapid growth. We’ll give you the tools, the training and the opportunity, the rest is up to you.
- Follow-up incoming leads to generate new business sales.
- Solution sell, including qualification, discovery and prospect analysis.
- You need to have a consultative approach in your sales process and take ownership of your leads, building a good rapport and long lasting relationships.
- Develop and maintain an expert understanding of our product offerings and their development. You will be supported and trained to become a Nimbus Maps expert.
- The role will include booking and completing online web demonstrations and face-to-face, if required. Good time management is essential as you will manage your diary, booking demonstrations and arranging calls to support your customers.
- Negotiate and close sales opportunities.
- Proactively work with the marketing team on lead generation campaigns and qualification of prospects.
- Maximising potential from existing accounts – you’ll be a listener and you’ll learn constantly on the look for customer intelligence
- Maintain accurate account, contact, sales activity, opportunity and CRM information.
- Keep an eye on the industry and what makes us unique to maintain a competitive edge.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of B-to-B sales.
- Experience of the property industry is essential, preferably working with surveyors in acquisitions, planning and development, valuations and disposals.
- Exceptional phone and communication skills with the ability to sell at decision-making levels and close deals over the phone.
- Strong interpersonal skills complimented by excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with presentation and analytical skills.
- Consultative approach to selling.
- Home working would be considered but able to visit Warwick on a regular basis
- CRM database experience.
If this sounds right up your street, then send us your CV and a short paragraph as to why you believe you would be killer in this role. Email Ahamira at: [email protected]